Tuesday, August 14, 2007

High School Reunion


Time sure goes by fast. I went up to Salt Lake to attend my (20-25-30-35-40)school reunion. The best part was the lunch we had with a few friends before. There were 6 girlfriends that were in my ward and we have been friends ever since. I havent seen some of them since high school so it was so nice to get together. In the picture from the left to right is Ann and Melinda McCoun, me, Shelley Davis, Sharon Ward, and Sue Garn. These were all maiden names. We missed Laurie Nelson and Sue Center. We passed around pictures and got caught up on all our lives. It was the best. The reunion was great also. Everyone seemed happy and doing well in life. East High was a great school and I have a lot of fond memories, I hope I make it to my next one!!!!

1 comment:

Beka said...

you are definitely the tannest one of all...such a babe